Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Mac Collection







Hello!

Second post - I am bang smack in the middle of exams at the moment and am feeling very stressed. Being the serial procrastinator I am I felt the need to reorganise my make up collection this week, I have Muji acrylic storage and think they are fantastic but I like to shuffle them every so often depending on what I am using.

Anyway.. prepare for photo overload! Here are my beloved Mac lippys which I have acquired over the past year or so. I received my first one from my friend a year past in September and ever since then became addicted. I mostly pick them up at airports. Although I have been on the hunt for Sushi Kiss for while now and apparently its only 'high street' - what does this mean?!

As below, R-L:  Creme Cup - Hue - Shy Girl - Coral Bliss


So firstly my nudes... I have 3 Cremesheens and 1 Glaze. I prefer the cremesheens for a more natural look but if my lips are particularly dry I use the glaze - can you see my favourite?!
I was a little annoyed when I bought Hue actually as I picked it up in Dubai airport and it must've either been there a while or had melted slightly, after using it a couple of times it had went a little bobbly?! If that makes sense? Very dry and not applying nice at all! So this is actually my second Hue as I ended up binning the Dubai one.



So Chaud - Cockney - Ruby Woo


Relentlessly Red - Speak Louder - Girl About Town - Odyssey

And then my brights... My absolute favourite Mac lipsticks at the moment are the Matt ones. Ruby Woo and Relentlessly Red are SO perfect for those occasions where you want to feel a bit glam and the Matt formula is perfect if out for dinner or drinks etc as you barely ever need to reapply, and it never smudges. 

I haven't really went into much detail/reviews on these... I just thought I'd share my collection as I love having a nosy at other peoples'! If anyone would be interested in swatches let me know! Also, if anyone has any lippy posts/reviews pop your link down below as I am always on the lookout for more shades to add to my collection.





17 comments:

  1. Fabulous collection of MAC lip pies, I only own two (so far ...) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria - they are far too addictive! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I don't normally like to invade other blogs with my links, but since you asked - have you tried 'Up the Amp'? x http://www.happylittlelift.co.uk/2014/06/mac-up-amp.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayleigh, Up the Amp is defo on my list! Great blog hun, followed :) xx

      Delete
  3. You have such a staple collection! Love it xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great collection with some lovely shades! Love Mac lippys they cure any down day :)

    http://thedesigndisciple.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily!! You are so right they totally do :) xx

      Delete
  5. What a great collection! I am working on expanding mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why hasnt coral bliss been on my radar. Looks perfect for summer. Is it permanent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm sure it is Kimmy! Its fantastic for Summer, so wearable too xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks Victoria!! Yes they are very similar!! I actually thought I had bought the same one - they look totally different on though.. Relentlessly Red is actually more of a bright pink! You should totally swatch them before you buy. I love them both haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours of your lipsticks are amazing! Particularly the Relentlessly Red, it is sooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I thought I loved lipstick. Great collection

    ReplyDelete

Blogspot Template by pipdig