Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Unboxing my New Mulberry






Mulberry Bayswater in Deer Brown Soft Grain Leather


Nice little touch with the packaging!



Hello lovelies!

This week I did something insanely naughty and purchased my first Mulberry handbag! I've had my eye on a Bayswater for a good few months now saw it in Mulberry in Glasgow a few times - and when they emailed me their sale last Monday I had pretty much decided that it was fate.

I don't know about anyone else, but I do this weird thing where I put something in my basket online and then I remove it, then I put it back in, then I almost checkout, then I remove and do it all over again... And this will go on for a couple of days depending on how expensive the thing is! So with this Bayswater it went on for like a week!  

I was torn between the Deer Brown and the Oatmeal (a light creamy colour). I was worried the cream wouldn't be as durable so when it sold out my mind was made up for me! The service I received was fantastic. They called me to confirm my order and when it would be dispatched - I thought delivery was a bit steep at 8 pounds, especially when you pay so much in the first place! Anyway it's obviously because of the value - I ordered it on the Saturday and it arrived on the following Monday morning via DPD. The courier and Mulberry both text and emailed me a rough time when it would arrive. I quite like this as it means you don't have to stay home all day! 

The bag is so stunning, fits snuggly in the crook of my arm and is really beautiful soft grain leather. It has gold hardware and has straps inside to extend it for more room but it is already quite wide so will probably fit all my bits and bobs in without this. The packaging was fantastic too - I've filmed an unboxing video so I will add the link to this below when I've uploaded!

I'm planning on doing a review of this bag after a few months to see how it wears as I'll probably use it everyday. 

Thanks for reading - hope you like my new bag, I'm in love!



9 comments:

  1. Such a beaut bag *inserts iPhone emoji with heart eyes* haha!

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Rachel it's so lush I'm actually scared to use it haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, looks like an amazing bag. I've been resisting buying new bags for a while so I can spurge on my birthday in July. This is definitely testing my self control!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophia I know how you feel - I am on a serious bag ban for a while! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful bag! I just got a new Rebecca Minkoff bag and love it! It'll be on my blog soon x

    http://www.mrsdloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought my Mulberry Alexa two years ago now - I'm still as obsessed as ever! Even wrote a blog post on it haha.
    http://www.lydialulu.com/2014/06/the-mulberry-cara.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it Lydia - great post! The Cara bags look beautiful!!! xx

      Delete
  5. It looks amazing! There is nothing like welcoming a new designer bag into your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Blogspot Template by pipdig