Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

OOTN #1 Floral Playsuit




   


Hello - I hope you are all having a nice weekend!

I went out for unplanned drinks on Friday night and had to quickly pull together a very rushed outfit. I thought I'd share it with you all as I love the floral print on this playsuit.

I picked it up in Topshop last week on a 'Last Chance to Buy' rail and I didn't even try it on so luckily it was an alright fit! 

The shoes are also from Topshop and they have about a 4 inch heel and small platform - they are actually the most comfortable heels I own! 

I used my trusty New Look envelope clutch which is about 2 years old but is one of those bags I seem to always use on a night out.

I wanted my nails fairly plain so I wore a nude and painted some silver glitter on top.

As you can see I didn't have time to do my hair properly so I straightened it and popped it over to one side (it really needs cut but I'm one of those people who HATES getting a haircut haha).




Floral Playsuit - Topshop
Envelope Clutch - New Look
Zip Front Peeptoe boots - Topshop
                                           


                         
Watch - Michael Kors
Leather Bracelet - ASOS
Midi Ring - River Island
Nails - Essie 'Ballet Slippers' and Model's Own 'Snowflake'
    


Sorry the photos aren't great quality - I'm still trying to find the best spot in my flat for natural light!

What are you all up to this weekend? It's been so sunny in the UK at the moment and makes such a nice difference when you have plans! 

Thanks for reading, look out for my next post... doing a little giveaway!


17 comments:

  1. This is such a cute playsuit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the playsuit, it's so cute! Love the blog so far too, keep it up!

    http://lamourdecaitlin.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That whole look is beautiful! Think I'm going to buy Snowflake, for sure!
    I'm liking the blog - I'll be checking back :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the playsuit and you look freaking amazing in it! If only Topshop was easy to find across the pond...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! Ahh tell me about it - there are so many beauty products that I wish for the UK haha! xx

      Delete
  5. Your nails are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of playsuits - this one looks fab on you! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so comfortable! I am actually in the middle of reading your China post - looked amaze! xx

      Delete
  7. You are so cute! Where did you get your clutch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love!! Its from New Look - quite old though xx

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous playsuit, you look amazing x
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend has this playsuit and I was soooo gutted as I wanted it for myself haha! It looks gorgeous on you :) i hope you enjoyed your night! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogspot Template by pipdig