Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Miu Miu Sunglasses



I'm supposed to be on a spending ban but since the sun has been making an appearance lately I couldn't help but buy these beauties.
I really can't resist a high-end purchase its becoming quite ridiculous. The packaging is so nice and I love that they came with two cases - I prefer the hard one to protect them but sometimes those are a bit too bulky for my handbag!
     



I spotted these on Millie Mackintosh. They are actually last season - and I had to buy them from an overseas department store because I could not find them anywhere. I ordered them over a month ago and had to wait forever on them 'sourcing them', so I thought I was out of luck until they arrived in the mail yesterday!

Its always risky buying sunglasses when you haven't tried them on, but these are so pretty I don't even care if they don't suit me.


Thanks for reading! 

5 comments:

  1. Incredibly jealous of this purchase these are absolutely stunning! Even with my staff discount i don't think I could afford them at the minute but a girl can dream :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so beautiful and delicate! Miu Miu's packaging is always so gorgeous xxx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS. So cute and feminine. So jealous of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG those are soooo fabulous! Bet it looks amazing on!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AMAZING sunnies! I feel your spending ban pain -- there are just too many nice things I want to buy! :(

    http://extraordinarydaysblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogspot Template by pipdig