Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Obligatory, 'Welcome to My Blog' Post


Hello,
Rather than go through a long awkward cringey introductory blog post, I thought I’d just do a quick one!

-          24 years old (eek)

-          Live in Central Scotland.... from the West and went to University in Glasgow

-          Studied Accountancy and have been employed in three different practices since graduating in 2012.

-          Currently working with a firm I love doing a graduate scheme ( I won’t go into details)

-          A bit of a travel addict – 2012 I backpacked Thailand, 2013 I saw New York, Paris and backpacked the east coast of Australia. So far 2014 has only seen me visiting my first Scandinavian country, Norway, although we shall see what else this year holds!

-          Addicted to all things beauty – trying new cosmetics and skincare, and everything fashion related too.

Basically I’m still studying and my escapism/procrastination has been, ever since starting my dissertation many moons ago, following blogs and watching vlogs on youtube. My studies are quite consuming (brutal if I’m honest) and I thought starting my own blog would be a great way to unwind and relax!

My posts will probably be quite varied I’m typically obsessed with cosmetics and fashion, and I love to travel – I don’t have any specific plans I’m just planning on writing and seeing what the outcome will be!

Also - please remember post a comment with your own link as I looovee finding a new blog to follow and reading lots of beauty reviews/look book posts!

Hopefully a few of you might find this interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogspot Template by pipdig